In the previous article on Biblical prophecy on Egyptian revolt, the following, adding onto Salus’ finding on predictions from Isaiah on Egyptian revolt, were addressed:
- Nebuchadnezzar II from Ezekiel 30 (& possibly from Isaiah 19) to be looked as a symbolic representation of the Antichrist arising
- Why it is NOT desirable to see take the commonly held assumption that Sunnis aren’t like Shiites, therefore, Egypt will not be like Iran (which is a very naïve thought) for MB has been teaching that Sunnis and Shiites must unite in fighting the West
- Rise of Islam setting (possibly) biblical basis for Antichrist to rise
- And other Arab states following and all these, eventually, to fulfil the Psalm 83
1. Muslim Brotherhood (Call it MB) not only made it clear that they wanted a war with Israel, but also demanded that Egypt’s gas supply to Israel must come to stop. This was noted on January 31 (during Egyptian revolt) and 5 days later we saw gas pipeline in Sinai town of El Arish heading to Jordan and Israel blown up by terrorists – DEBKA believes that it was the work of Hamas. It was said that Egyptian gas supply takes up to 20% of Israel’s energy needs. Due to this event, however, Egyptian gas supply to Israel has been suspended since then.
(Please consider this in conjunction with my other post on Israeli Gas finds and how this shall shape the map of Middle East in time to come.)
Reports on 27 February noted that Egypt may not resume gas supply to Israel, but in between it was noted that it shall resume no later than 4 March. Now it’s reversed that decision so as to not to resume again. Matter of resumption of supply isn’t important here; what Israel wants is undisrupted consistency – both in gas supply and Egypt’s relation with Israel, just like that of Mubarak era.
Coming back to gas supply – this uncertainty shall enforce Israeli government to develop Leviathan gas fields sooner than anticipated. And what would likely happen next, in the light of Bible, has been already addressed. Read it here.
2. Oil prices rising from Libyan crisis will certainly add on to that pressure for Israel. Israeli energy independence, thus, is no longer an option to consider – but a destiny. Again, please refer to above link for the prospects to unfold.
Now, if we think.
Who benefits most if oil prices go up at current pace?
(Due to unrest in Arab states and North Africa)
Who benefits most if Gaddafi is ousted from Libya?
He is one tough nut to crack – but more he stays on to worsen the crisis, it just creates ideal and valid reason for outer military forces to step in – we’ve witnessed once in Iraq, we could as well have another one in Libya. Till then, oil prices will soar up. Clinton’s announcement that Gaddafi has lost legitimacy to govern, therefore, is as much it is a proclamation of a war as it is their wish and intentions based on their agenda indirectly expressed.
This may just as well be, perhaps, the last rounds, with exception to similar account, possibly, taking place in Algeria (see graph) and/or Saudi Arabia, we may have to witness unrest rising in the nations rich with oils.
Next valuable commodities to be fought for and controlled are water, food, natural gas, uranium, and rare earth. Shortage of water and fights for oil, we’ve been witnessing for decades, shortage on food we are beginning to experience just as the Bible had predicted, and so we shall expect turmoil concerning natural gas, uranium and rare earth also to follow.
3. Sinai, again, is much overlooked in current developments in the Arab world. Mubarak administration in cooperation with Israel had restrained Hamas from smuggling weapons through the underground tunnels to an extent. Israel is now left to its own – if they spot these underground tunnels are being re-used to smuggle missiles and rockets to be fired at Israel, then Israel will have to launch attack on these tunnels again – and this move by Israel will, then, be criticised by international community. This atrocious cycle must continue on till the war breaks out.
Give your attention to what the former MB member has to say about the organisation that she was part of here.
Shockingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly, she outlines some of the fundamental tactics that was taught and which MB is now demonstrating in Egypt and beyond.
First, Mecca-Medina Rule – when chances are not ideal and influence of the organisation is weak, just as newly started Islam was in Mecca – persevere and wait, but when chances are ideal and influence is strong enough – seize and attack, just as it had done in Medina. Mubarak administration had banned MB from politics in the past – not any more, chances have come for them and they are indeed moving.
Second, Taqiyaa – strategy that teaches to deceive, and even to collaborate with, enemies till the right time comes to turn it upside down. When Egyptian revolt took place, MB said that they were not the ones, as it was mentioned to Chrstiane Amanpour at ABC and others, instigating revolutions – despite the reports the presence and influence of MB were felt at Tahrir square. Now, the views within the group are contrasting.
Insofar as they practice Taqiyaa with media and the mass, whatever they say, then, is not to be trusted. It is naïve and optimistically stupid to do so. How MB has, alleged to be, started out, however, is very interesting. According to John Coleman, who claims to be a former British Intelligence agent (this needs to be verified), and others, MB was basically created by British Middle East Intelligence back in 1928 adapting from the Pre-World I strategy – to use Islamic Fundamentalism to control Middle East.
MB of course was founded by Hasan al-Banaa, a devout Muslim, who apparently was greatly influenced by Freemasonry and MB kept ties with British intelligence through “the agent Freya Stark prior to World War II”. The report goes on to even to say that the MB has evolved itself to “Muslim equivalent of the West’s Masonic brotherhood.” Self-teach yourselves on this and more here.
Influence of Freemasonry in Egypt dating back to Napoleonic rule of Egypt and how events have developed since then for the global elitists to use radical Islam as a tool to control the Arab states and then to move on to create deliberate tensions and clashes in the region, which comes eventually down to Zionism vs Islam to create the Antichrist to rise in the midst to mediate and then rule is certainly noteworthy.
Also, if Middle East is kept backward because of the clashes and radical Islam control, it makes easier for the oil to be controlled by the others who want them.
What is even more overlooked is that all these symptoms of the end of the universe and signs for return of Christ Jesus, which starts with deceptions (Matt 24:4); heresies (v 5); wars and rumours of wars (v 6); famines, pestilences and earthquakes in various places
(v 7), persecution of Christians (v 8); increase number of offences, betrayals, hatreds (v 9) and many false prophets (v 10) – are contributing to lawlessness growing abound (v 11) so that the “love of many will grow cold” (v 12).
What does that, then, conversely ask of us?
34. A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
35. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
15. Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ.
16. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
1. Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children
2. and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
So know that love conquers it all. And how could that be done?
It starts from knowing Who has loved you first (1 John 4:10, 19) – so that we are able to abide in His love to share that love in the world that is growing to be more lawless and loveless.